It’s true. We do. And what better time to show our love than Valentine’s Day?
Here’s how it works:
- You send us a love poem. Could be about how much you love us (*sigh*). Could be about another love in your life. Could be of the haiku variety or a simple “Roses Are Red” ditty. You decide.
- We’ll post your poem on our blog and Facebook page, so others can share in the love.
- Come February 14th, we’ll pick 10 random winners from all the entries.
It’s that simple.
The Official Rules:
- Only one entry per person.
- In the comment field below this post, submit your first name, last name, city and state.
- Leave your email address in the email address field ONLY — this will not be published on the site, but we’ll be able to see it and will need it to contact you if you win. Anyone who leaves their email address in the main comment field will be disqualified and their entry will not be published.
- You must live in the US or Puerto Rico.
- You must be 18 or older.
- Enter before 12 PM Eastern Time, Tuesday, February 14, 2012. We will select ten winners will be selected randomly after that time and will post his or her name here on the blog in addition to sending an email.